UBS are offering the following Opportunities
There are currently no positions available. Please check back shortly.
We are seeking an additional dedicated and enthusiastic Plasterer for a permanent position to join our existing Team of employee trades in the Melbourne Metropolitan area.
The applicant should preferably have previous experience in working in occupied homes, with a high-level attention to detail in small and larger plaster repairs.
- Installing wall, ceiling plaster and cornices
- Sheeting, setting and sanding
- High end finishing and installation
- All aspects of Gyprock Plastering
- An advantage in having waterproofing experience
- Assisting other tradespeople – i.e. carpenters
- Installation of metal ceiling battens
Your duties will include:
- Working out plasterboard layout and installation of insulation and moisture barriers.
- Measure and mark cutting lines on plasterboard.
- Remove and dispose of wall and ceiling plaster.
- Prepare corner beading panel mouldings, ceiling centres and other plaster fittings.
- Cover joins and nail holes with wet plaster or sealing compounds and smooth them using wet brushes and sandpaper.
- Fix precast cornices and panel mouldings, ceiling centres and other plaster fittings.
You MUST have a Plastering Trade qualification and have a current valid driver’s licence.
If you feel that the above description fits the challenge that you have been seeking, please submit your interest with your CV at your earliest convenience to email@example.com